5 things you’ve accomplished by shopping at Earth Mama
We know quite well that you have a choice in the products you purchase for yourself and your family, but lucky us, you decided on Earth Mama. And well, we’re beyond grateful to you for that. But really, you should be patting your own back for bringing Earth Mama product into your home, and we’re going to give you 5 reasons to do just that. Just don’t hit yourself too hard. We don’t want to be responsible for chiropractor bills. 😂
- You decided to put the best, cleanest ingredients in and on yourself or your baby. We know that’s kinda hard to do these days, so hopefully your purchase means we’re making it easier.
- You assisted wonderful people in Bangalore in obtaining gainful and respected employment. Our partnership with rePurpose Global allows us to offset any recyclable plastic we use by supporting the removal of the same amount of not-so-recyclable plastic. And in doing so, over 140 (and counting) individuals are working jobs they love. Learn more about all Earth Mama sustainability efforts.
- You helped the planet! Seriously. It’s kind of amazing the impact choosing organic has on the earth. Like the fact that organic farms use 50% less reactive nitrogen, which is a potent greenhouse gas (source: OTA). That’s just one of hundreds of benefits choosing organic has on where we live.
- You shared Earth Mama with a friend. Okay, so that’s our own wishful thinking, but your kind words help! Let’s be honest: moms trust other moms (hey, we know this because we’re moms ourselves). Your recommendation means the world.
- You made us all very happy. We’re real people (Nope, not ChatGPT writing this!), with real feelings who get pretty excited when someone becomes an Earth Mama fan.
So, while you probably just thought you grabbed a safe sunscreen for your kids or a clean, organic nipple butter for yourself, or organic castile soap for your whole family, and felt pretty good. But now… we hope you know how much more your purchase did. See, we knew you were awesome!