Got this tea to try with the reviews! It's delicious and I drink 3 cups a day! My mucus plug came out a few days before I turned 37 weeks so hopefully baby comes early! I would recommend this tea! I dont need a sweetner in it i think plain is fine! All of the Earth Mama Angel Baby products are fantastic!
Organic Third Trimester Tea
You. Are. Almost. There! Yay! So we made this for you: Organic Third Trimester Tea is a hearty blend of stinging nettles, chamomile, rosehips, oatstraw and red raspberry leaf, traditionally used to nurture your third trimester self and to prepare for labor. It's a time-honored blend for the occasional leg cramp that can…um…CRAMP your style in the third trimester.
- Fragrant Mint Herbal Tea to Help Support the Unique Needs of Late Pregnancy*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- Wondering what else to use Organic Third Trimester Tea for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
I have purchased this tea three times! It's so yummy and has so many benefits!
I tried this tea after purchasing another brand of organic pregnancy tea and I am so glad I did. This one is more minty and stronger flavored. I also appreciate that the tea bags are compostable and have no little metal staple with a string ( hubby is super crunchy and was worred about the metal in the hot water while my tea steeped, this brand settled him down!) I highly recommend this tea and look forward to trying the mother's milk tea in a few weeks!
I purchased this tea to enjoy towards the end of my third trimester, but couldn't help sneaking a sample a little early (30w). Now I can't wait to start drinking it daily. Yum!
I started drinking this at about 35 or 36 weeks, I think. At first I had just a cup a day, then eventually I was having two a day. I'd asked my midwife if she had any opinions on it. She said, "There's no evidence that these things work, but it won't hurt you to try it." My water broke 9 days before my due date at 10:25 pm. By 2:25 pm the next day, I had my beautiful baby girl! This was my first pregnancy, and I had no idea what to expect of labor and delivery. While it was no picnic, it was definitely a smoother experience than most women I know have had. I had definitely tried to prepare myself and the tea may have helped also :)
Love this tea, the flavor is really good with or without lemon. I usually drink before bed it's very relaxing. Hopefully it helps me when I go into labor.
Best Tea, love it
This tea is really the best & I'll recommend it to all my future mama patients :) The blend of herbs is perfect-- so nutritive and supportive for mama and baby. Drinking it is part of my daily, healthy pregnancy routine. Enjoy mamas!
Currently in my 3rd trimester and drinking a cup daily in preparation for L&D! It's a minty tea - I like it! I drink it hot before bed. We will see if it works!
I was skeptical because I usually don't enjoy herbal teas, however, the benefits were more than worth giving it a try. Just tried my first cup and it is great! It smells amazing, tastes great (didn't even add sugar), and it was very calming. Will be ordering more when I run out!!