URP! Pregnancy can make you a Super Smeller! Which can lead to occasional pregnancy nausea or morning sickness that can last all day. Traditionally settling ginger and citrus can help. Spritz a bit of Morning Wellness Spray and you’re breathing in a sweet-smelling blend of lime and tangerine merged with ginger and organic essential oils. Spray in the morning, at night, in the car, or when you – or your toddler (or, you know, teen) – are tired, crabby and overwhelmed. Actually, especially during those crank-tacular times.
A QUICK HOW-TO
Spray in the air, on the wrist or on bed linens as needed. Keep a bottle in the car for long rides, next to the bed during flu season, and near the microwave at work for those days when Sue in accounting reheats last night’s tuna surprise.
- NO artificial fragrance, parabens or propellants
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Read what the American Botanical Council has to say about the safety and effectiveness of ginger and pregnancy nausea.
- Want a comforting cup of tea? Try Organic Morning Wellness Tea!
- Wondering what else to use Morning Wellness Spray for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!