Eczema Can Be a Real Itch
Itchy skin and eczema are no match for Earth Mama Eczema Cream. This unique infusion of organic herbs and oils offers therapeutic itch relief for eczema, rashes, bug bites, or poison oak, ivy or sumac. You know, all the fun skin stuff. Not.
Awarded the Seal of Acceptance™ by the National Eczema Association for passing the association’s rigid standards and safe for people of all ages, including pregnant and breastfeeding women, this cream for itchy skin is steroid-free and contains a generous dose of organic colloidal oatmeal, along with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant-rich organic rooibos and black cumin seed extract, that work together to immediately relieve itch and soothe dry patches of skin.
A Quick Eczema Cream How-To
Liberally apply Earth Mama Eczema Cream anytime irritation sets in from eczema or itchy skin. This product is intentionally a tiny bit gritty—thanks to that healthy dose of colloidal oatmeal—because it feels good on itchy skin.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to: rashes, eczema, poison ivy, oak, or sumac, and insect bites. For use on mild to moderate eczema, or as directed by a physician.
- Immediate therapeutic itch relief without the use of steroids, petrolatum, fragrance or artificial preservatives.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance™ by the National Eczema Association.
- No steroids, petrolatum, fragrance, or harsh artificial preservatives, like phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate or potassium sorbate.
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested.
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI 305 Standard by Oregon Tilth, Leaping Bunny Certified & Plastic Neutral.
- Looking for Earth Mama Eczema Cream in Canada? Shop here!