Booby Tubes®: Your Dynamic Duo’s New Best Friend
Warm hug or cooling comfort? Let your boobs decide! Earth Mama’s Booby Tubes® are innovative and safe breast packs to help with the common discomforts of breastfeeding. Completely gel-free to help reduce the risk of burns, each tube is a clever spiral-shaped organic cotton shell, filled with organic flax seed.
When heated, Booby Tubes® deliver warm, moist heat to tender breasts and can help encourage milk flow, avoid clogged ducts, promote let-down, and comfort the symptoms of infection. Stored in the freezer, they offer cooling comfort, for help with reducing swelling, breast engorgement relief, and weaning.
A Quick Booby Tubes How-To
Warm Booby Tubes® in your microwave for 20-40 seconds and apply as necessary. Or store in the freezer and wear them inside your bra between feedings.
How do I clean my Booby Tubes®?
Wipe the organic cotton with a damp cloth. Don't submerge them in water or put them in a washing machine because the organic flax seeds may sprout, and that’s not how we want you to get your veggies.
- Two Booby Tubes® per box.
- Recycled cardboard eco-packaging, contains no bleach, dyes, or glue, and is 100% recyclable.
- Warm them up to help with letdown before nursing or pumping, or before manual massage for mastitis issues; or store in the freezer and wear while cool to help comfort engorgement.
- To clean, wipe organic cotton with a damp cloth. Don't submerge them in water or put them in a washing machine, as the flax seeds may sprout.
- Other uses: As a cooled pack to comfort bumps, bruises, ballooning feet and ankles; and a warm pack to comfort upset tummies, tired muscles, and tugged-at ears.
- Pair with Earth Mama’s best selling Organic Nipple Butter (or Vegan Nipple Butter) for extra love.