Morning Wellness Tea played an integral part in my first trimester survival. I drank any time those nasty nauseous feelings crept in for instant ease. Highly recommend!
Organic Morning Wellness Tea
We believe in the power of words: therefore, we make stuff for wellness in the morning, not sickness. Organic Morning Wellness Tea is a ginger-minty blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help prevent occasional morning sickness and pregnancy nausea. Formulated for pregnancy (and beyond!) with settling ginger root, chamomile and lemon balm, a hint of mint and a twist of orange peel for a citrus pop of flavor. Especially comforting when every little smell is no bueno and “morning” sickness lasts all day long.
- Comforting Ginger Mint Herbal Tea to Help Relieve Occasional Pregnancy Nausea*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- Read what the American Botanical Council has to say about the safety and effectiveness of ginger and pregnancy nausea.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-2 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- Need some queasy-busting on the go? Try Morning Wellness Spray!
- RECIPE: Mama’s Ginger Mint Mock-Tea-Ni with Organic Morning Wellness Tea!
- Wondering what else to use Organic Morning Wellness Tea for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
I was shopping at HI Baby in Kailua and received this tea as a gift from the shop owner. Just the smell of it instantly calms my stomach when I'm feeling queasy. It's the only thing that knocks out my nausea quickly and I love sipping on this at the end of a long day.
I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I love your Morning wellness tea. It has helped me so much. I have purchased other products but none work as well as yours.I had never tried it or heard about it until my good friend had purchased it for me. I love this Tea!!
This tea is amazing not only has it helped me get through my pregnancy so far, But it is also helping me get through an upper respiratory infection. I have bought four boxes and drink several cups a day. Thank you for making such a wonderful product!! My baby boy definitely appreciates it!!! 9-18-2014
I finally found this tea toward the end of my first trimester, and it was a lifesaver with the constant nausea I experienced. I drank 1-2 cups in the morning and one in the afternoon. 9-18-2014
This Stuff is AWESOME, I was having some "morning" sickness (Really it was 9:30 pm) and within moments of drinking one yummy cup it was gone!! I'm racking up on this stuff. :) 9-18-2014
Your morning well tea saved me. I was extremely nauseated for one week during my first trimester and was just miserable. I searched the Internet desperately wanting a natural solution. I found your tea and instantly felt better. I'm now nearly 25 weeks and am trying the heartburn tea. Thank you for making these amazing products. 9-18-2014
Your Morning Wellness Tea is a miracle! My stomach seriously feels so much better. When I feel sick in the evenings I have a cup and instantly feel better! Thank you so much. 9-18-2014
This tea tastes SO good and really helped me feel better fast! I absolutely love it! 4-13-2015
As a pregnant mama suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum, I just want to say how much the morning wellness tea means to me. Thank you for providing a tea that doesn't taste overwhelmingly of ginger. 4-29-2015