Ladies! Say hi to your new routine-simplifying, three-in-one, multi-purpose SPF 40 sunscreen stick for your beautiful self. Meet Lady Face, a tinted mineral sunscreen stick in two sheer, blendable shades. Free of toxic chemicals (and third-party certified the NSF/ANSI 305 organic standard for personal care), she glides on smooth and is infused with rich, moisturizing organic shea and cocoa butter. Plus, reef-safe Lady Face contains the powerful protection of ray-scattering non-nano zinc — but it won’t leave you lookin’ like a ghost. Instead, she serves up glowy color in two perfect shades of you, so you can be your radiant self.
Think of it as a little kiss of sun … minus the sun.
Also? She’s versatile. Both the Light/Medium and the Medium/Dark tints are sheer enough to use on a wide spectrum of skin tones, but are easily buildable for customized coverage.
- Use it alone. She’ll blend easily into a long-lasting, dewy “no-makeup makeup” look
- Layer it up. She can target blemishes as a concealer, and is buildable as a foundation, evening out skin tone.
Don’t forget about contouring:
- For lighter skin tones, the medium/dark tint can be used as a contour/bronzing stick
- For deeper skin tones, the medium/dark tint can be layered for a contouring effect
Here’s even more about Lady Face:
- Made with premium, skin-loving ingredients that nourish and care for skin as they protect
- Ray scattering non-nano zinc formula with NO concerning chemical sunscreens and NO artificial fragrances
- Safe for people and the planet (including reefs)
- Formulated to be safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Non-greasy formula glides on smooth, while a semi-matte finish evens skin tone for a fresh, natural glow
- Only tinted mineral sunscreen stick third-party certified to the NSF/ANSI 305 organic personal care standard
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- Broad spectrum SPF 40 UVA/UVB protection & Water-resistant (40 mins)