Life doesn’t end after potty training. And neither does the need for your tushie soothing bestie. Organic Diaper Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. From bottoms to boo boos, this has you covered. Formulated with effective organic ingredients, safe for babies, pregnant and breastfeeding women, and all the people they live with.
Earth Mama’s Organic Diaper Balm is USDA Certified made with organic lavender and tea tree essential oils, and St. John’s Wort, chickweed, plantain, and calendula to protect and comfort painful or itchy skin. Not only is this balm gentle and effective, its dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation. So you can confidently smooth it onto your baby’s booty (or your big kid’s scraped knee) knowing you chose well.
NEW! ECONOMY SIZE NOW AVAILABLE
Sometimes bigger IS better! The same versatile, widely trusted formula in a 4 fl. oz. economy size that can manage the skin woes of the tiniest and toughest members of your family. Go ahead and ready your forklift cause you’ll have enough to slather it on every member of your family.
A QUICK HOW-TO
Just apply a thin coat to the diaper area after each change and bath. Also? Organic Diaper Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. Use this balm on your baby’s bum, under a band aid, or sneak it into your complexion-obsessed tween’s bathroom.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO petroleum, preservatives or artificial fragrance
- EWG Verified, with the lowest hazard rating possible
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies
- Cloth diapering? You can make homemade baby wipes too
- Just what causes a diaper rash? Here's a handy checklist to help you get to the bottom of it
- Wondering what else to use Organic Diaper Balm for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here
- Removing as much plastic from nature as used by our company. That's our Plastic Neutral promise.