I’ll start this review by saying that this is the ONLY product by this brand that I have not loved! I normally use Tom’s deodorant so I was excited to see that Earth Mama made a natural deodorant that was safe for me and my baby. However, the texture is very odd- the deodorant almost melts onto your armpit and kind of just sits there. I was also not a fan of the smell, it didn’t smell like ginger to me at all- maybe it’s the postpartum hormones :/
Can’t stomach that morning deodorant routine? Ginger plus lime to the rescue. This is deodorant that contains organic ginger, lime and calendula, formulated especially for pregnant and breastfeeding people – but is effective for everyone. Only clean, fresh ingredients, without any of the stinky ones! Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
Think you're too sensitive for natural deodorants with baking soda? You got another think comin’! This formula was made for extra sensitive skin with the perfect balance of baking soda and magnesium. Just enough to work, not enough to hurt.
Any questions? Read all about it here!
What goes on goes in
Your skin soaks it all in.
So toxic ingredients in deodorant?
That’s a hard no.
- Wash underarms well, dry thoroughly, apply your new favorite deodorant.
- Formulated especially for pregnancy, breastfeeding, sensitive skin and YOU!
- NO artificial fragrance (or natural fragrance, or botanical fragrance, in fact NO F word at all! Just organic essential oils that smell great.)
- NO propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens or aluminum
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- Better than natural – organic! NSF/ANSI 305 certified by Oregon Tilth in fact.
- Earth Mama's Mini Deodorant 4-pack has all four flavors!
- #LoveYourLymphNodes #NoFword
The natural deodorant - I was super skeptical about. I’ve tried a few rounds of different natural deodorants and was never really pleased. I would still feel gross and my pits smelled like onions (I’m one of those people that sweats. I don’t glisten. It’s not delicate nor dainty.) And I don’t know about you, but armpit care definitely falls to the bottom of the list in motherhood. The Earth Mama ones are fantastic. Feels great, smells great (my favorite is the ginger aid scent)...win.
I'm a new fan of Earth Mama's natural deodorant! I received the sample pack in the #newhopebloggerbox and yesterday tried the GingerAid. Last night I taught a cooking class for 40 people and this morning I woke up fresh as a daisy. I'm a believer!
We are LOVING the GingerAid over here! Great coverage and smells yummy, it just does something to my mood!