I'm a new fan of Earth Mama's natural deodorant! I received the sample pack in the #newhopebloggerbox and yesterday tried the GingerAid. Last night I taught a cooking class for 40 people and this morning I woke up fresh as a daisy. I'm a believer!
Can’t stomach that morning deodorant routine? Ginger plus lime to the rescue. This is deodorant that contains organic ginger, lime and calendula, formulated especially for pregnant and breastfeeding people – but is effective for everyone. Only clean, fresh ingredients, without any of the stinky ones! Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
Think you're too sensitive for natural deodorants with baking soda? You got another think comin’! This formula was made for extra sensitive skin with the perfect balance of baking soda and magnesium. Just enough to work, not enough to hurt.
Any questions? Read all about it here!
What goes on goes in
Your skin soaks it all in.
So toxic ingredients in deodorant?
That’s a hard no.
- Wash underarms well, dry thoroughly, apply your new favorite deodorant.
- Formulated especially for pregnancy, breastfeeding, sensitive skin and YOU!
- NO artificial fragrance (or natural fragrance, or botanical fragrance, in fact NO F word at all! Just organic essential oils that smell great.)
- NO propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens or aluminum
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- Better than natural – organic! NSF/ANSI 305 certified by Oregon Tilth in fact.
- Earth Mama's Mini Deodorant 4-pack has all four flavors!
- #LoveYourLymphNodes #NoFword
We are LOVING the GingerAid over here! Great coverage and smells yummy, it just does something to my mood!