- Selection Criteria: To be considered for Mama’s Bump Squad please submit your due date, “Bio/About Me” and one-minute video through the dedicated Mama’s Bump Squad page LINK
Content Requirements: Each selected Bump Squad participant will be expected to produce the following content (but of course you can do more!) about her experiences using Earth Mama Organics products during her pregnancy and postpartum period.
- One brief “Bio” or “About Me” to be used on the website and social media (200-300 words)
- One social media post (photo, text) at least every two weeks, tagging Earth Mama Organics, and to be shared on Earth Mama’s social media venues (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) (24 total)
- Participation in Instagram Stories
- Written birth story to share on Earth Mama blog
- One recap testimonial after baby is born, about her Mama’s Bump Squad experience.
- Prize: Mama’s Bump Squad participants will be gifted Earth Mama Organics pregnancy, postpartum and breastfeeding products, distributed near the beginning of each trimester — in addition to a private community of close friends.
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years of age to be selected. Legal resident of the United States.
- Ownership: Submit only original written and visual content. Submitted content must not contain copyrighted material and cannot have previously won any awards or been in commercial use.
- Transfer of Rights: Content produced during the course of this campaign will become property of Earth Mama Organics, who will gain exclusive rights to modify, reproduce, distribute and use. That said, Earth Mama Organics recognizes that some content may be sensitive, so no content will be shared without permission.
- No Purchase: No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Notification: The Mama’s Bump Squad Team will be notified by e-mail, and required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) that must be returned via email, fax or mail within four (4) days of the date and time of notification or prize will be forfeited and a runner-up will be determined. You are not a certified winner until your eligibility is verified and you receive official notification from the selection committee.
- Inclusivity: Content that is considered offensive or defamatory or in violation of any person’s right to privacy or other personal rights is not welcome. Entries, content submissions or posts that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Entries, content submissions or posts may not include: (a) profanity, or material deemed inappropriate or offensive to the judges; (b) false or defamatory statements about any person or any third party; (c) third party trademarks which suggest affiliation with any trademark owner without permission of such owner or that dilute the value of any trademark; (d) obscene, indecent, violent, sexually explicit, abusive, discriminatory, racially inflammatory or other morally or legally objectionable depictions of material, in the opinion of the judges or the Sponsor. If entry or content includes any of the prohibited elements listed above, the entry will be disqualified.
- Indemnification by Applicant: The Applicant will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Earth Mama Organics, its licensors, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, and affiliates (“Indemnified Parties”), from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, fees, expenses and costs (including attorneys’ fees, court costs, damage awards, and settlement amounts) which result from any claim or allegation against any Indemnified Party arising from Applicant use of the ineligible artistic property or its breach of any term of this Agreement.
- Notice by Applicant: The Applicant will provide Earth Mama Organics with notice of any such claim or allegation, and it will have the right to participate in the defense of any such claim at its expense.
NOTE: By submitting your application you acknowledge that all submissions become property of Earth Mama Organics, who will gain exclusive rights to modify, reproduce, distribute and use.