Let’s talk about skin — specifically, itchy skin. No matter the cause, and no matter whose skin it is (yours, or your kid’s), we can all agree: itchy skin is rough. Whether it’s eczema, a random rash, a run-in with a bite-happy bug, or poison oak, ivy or sumac found you, all of it results in angry, irritated skin.
That’s why we made Earth Mama Eczema Cream. It’s an instant and therapeutic tube of itch relief that’s safe for eczema-havers (and itch-havers) of all ages. And, good news: like all Earth Mama products, we formulated it specifically to be safe for pregnant women, their kids and the entire family. Here’s a bit about the cream:
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to: rashes, eczema, poison ivy, oak or sumac and insect bites. For use on mild to moderate eczema, or as directed by a physician.
- Immediate, therapeutic itch relief
- Moisturizing skin protectant
- Helps prevent dry skin
- Third-party certified to the NSF/ANSI 305 organic standard for personal care by Oregon Tilth
- Made the way herbalists have been making creams for millennia, with an infusion of organic, mindfully-sourced herbs and oils
- Contains an extraordinarily generous dose of organic colloidal oatmeal, married with skin-soothing organic rooibos and organic black cumin seed extract, herbs that have traditionally played an important role in battling minor skin irritations and itching
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
- NO steroids, petrolatum, fragrance or potentially irritating artificial preservatives — that are no friend to already-angry skin
As for directions, it’s simple: since the cream is super-safe, and provides immediate relief, feel free to apply this rich, botanically-infused cream liberally anytime an itch sets in!